Tuesday, October 31, 2006


So its one week after my surgery now. I just got back from my follow-up with the surgeon and he took of the bandages and the brace. I can stop using crutches as I feel comfortable and can eventually stop using the brace too. I added these nice photos to show you how my knee has swollen up :) Although it isn't really all that bad.





I walked a few blocks today with a single crutch to get more used to walking. Anyway it feels pretty good now and I will start physical therapy soon. Fun stuff. One bad part is that I have to stop and talk to everyone about it and how I am doing etc :)

Halloween was fun I went to a small party that my neighbors threw and now I am headed back to work :( I guess you can only be sick for so long.

2 comments:

freddybizniss said...

Sweet deal, good luck on the full recovery. No more beach ball!

So when he did the surgery, did he take a marker and write down your other leg in big letters; NOT THIS ONE...?

Justin said...

No, he only signed the knee he was operating on.