Friday, January 19, 2007

Freezing Weather!

It is cold in California, like really really cold, below freezing!  There was actually ice on the sidewalk the other morning.  Now I know what you are thinking, but before you send money, warm blankets, video games, and Tang mix rest assured that we Californians are a hearty bunch.  We are survivors.


Sorry for the delay in updates, but I am not going to promise to post more regularly.


Did you see that Beckham is going to play Soccer in the US!  That is pretty exciting.  I hope that it will increase American interest in soccer, but the US and Soccer are like oil and water. 
TLTnews.net


I saw the knee surgeon yesterday.  Things are going well, I just need to keep excersizing it, start going into the gym, and lose 20 lbs :)

I bought a road bike.  It is a 2006 Specialized.  It was a decent road bike, but not too expensive.  It is last years model and it was on sale.

"When one looks into the abyss, the abyss looks into you."

-Justin


1 comment:

freddybizniss said...

but he signed to LA, do people in LA even know what soccer is? Im pretty sure if it doesnt involve boobs or plastic surgery they dont.